This high efficiency modified sine-wave DC-AC inverter converts 24 VDC to 1750 watts of AC power at 120 Volts, 60 Hz. The unit comes with a set of battery cable lugs. Output AC power is available from two standard North American NEMA 5-15R receptacles. Features include overload, over-temperature, low input and high input voltage protection. The front-end LED display indicates battery voltage and output power levels.
- High efficiency PWM design
- LED bar graphs indicate input voltage, input current and output power
- Temperature controlled cooling fan
- Low input voltage warning alarm
- Optional remote operation with Samlex Model RC-15 remote control (sold separately)
- Protections: high/low DC input voltage, over temperature and over load shut down
- High output power surge