The Delta 1300 Portable Solar Power Station by ECOFLOW sports 1260WH (340Ah at 3.7V) of energy storage capacity and 1800W AC Output (3300W surge) at 120V 60 Hz. Stay powered up for hours with a wide range of devices and appliances, anytime and anywhere.
Green. Clean. Quiet. With Lithium-ion 18650 cell technology, forget the extension cords and the smell of gasoline fumes and noise of a traditional gas generator. Recharge the portable power station with solar up to 400W between 10-65V at 10A max. Or, allow the patented X-Stream charging technology recharge the DELTA 1300 from 0 - 85% within one hour using a standard AC input.
The ECOFLOW DELTA 1300 power station includes 6 wall outlets, 4 regular USB ports, and 2 60-watt USB-C ports. LCD digital display shows charge status, output power and more. Safe for indoor use - no emissions and no maintenance.
Uninterrupted Power Source - UPS
With a pure sine wave output, when DELTA 1300 detects a power failure, it automatically kicks into gear within seconds, allowing you to rely on the portable power station as an uninterrupted power backup to keep your most sensitive utilities running.
Capacity: 1260Wh (340Ah,3.7V)
Dimensions: 15.7 x 8.3 x 10.6in (40 x 21 x 27cm)
Net Weight: 30.9lbs (14kg)
Charge Temperature: 32-113℉ (0-45℃)
Discharge Temperature: -4 -113℉ (-20-45℃)
Testing and Certifications: UL CE FCC RoHS PSE
- AC Charge Input Power: X-STREAM Charge 1200W max
- AC Charge Input Voltage: 100-120Vac(50/60Hz), International version 220-240V
- Solar Charge Input: 400W 10-65V 10A max
- Car Charge Input: 12V/24V 10A max
- AC Output (x6): Full Sine Wave, 1800W(Surge 3300W), 120V 60Hz.
- International Version ACx4, 220V-240V, 50/60Hz
- USB-A Output (x2): 12W per port, 5V 2.4A max
- USB-A Fast Charge (x2): 28W per port, 12V 2.4A max
- USB-C Output (x2): 60W per port, 20V 3A max
- Car Power Output: 108.8W, 13.6V 8A max
Cell Chemistry: Lithium-ion
Cell Type: 18650
Shelf Life 1 Year (after fully charged)
Life Span: 800 Cycles (60%)
Warranty: 24 months