The Samlex MSK-135 Portable and Foldable Solar Battery Charging Kit is designed primarily for charging 12V lead-acid batteries. The MSK-135 consists of 3 nominal monocrystalline solar panels of 45W each, connected in parallel with the ability to deliver 17.26% solar energy conversion, among the highest in the industry. The panels are built with strong anodized aluminum frames and high transparency solar glass for maximum light permeability.
The Samlex Portable MSK Charging Kits are easy to use. The kit can be folded neatly into a carrying case with handle, for easy storage when not in use. Just unfold, plug in and start charging. No complicated installations, brackets or electrical diagrams. Each kit comes with a convenient insulated carrying case that also protects the panels when stored.
Your Kit Includes:
- 3 x 45W Solar Modules for charging 12V Lead Acid Batteries
- 10 Amp Charge Controller
- Includes a 2-pin bullet adapter for use in solar ready RV's
- Protective carrying case
- (Battery Not Included)
- Solar panel is pre-wired with battery clamps for a quick and easy connection, 16’ cable
- Turn the panel a few times per day and increase charging by 30%
- Adjustable legs allow for maximum sun exposure
- Folding crystalline panels in anodized aluminum frames, won’t rust
- Built-in 10 Amp Charge Controller manages the charge to the battery and prevents overcharging
- For 12V Lead Acid Batteries
- Includes protective carrying case
- NOTE: Battery is not included