Aspect Solar 1500W Lithium Portable Power Station | Gas Free Generator AC Inverter
CLOSEOUT PRICING - PRODUCT LIQUIDATION SALE - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
Aspect Solar 1500W LiFePo4 Portable Power Station | Pure Sine | Off Grid Solar Power Kit, including MPPT Inverter and 180W Monocrystalline Solar Panels.
The PoweRack 1500 provides enough portable solar power for a small house. Excellent choice for tiny home and/or cabin use.
This portable solar power kit comes complete with
- one 1,500Wh (12.8V 115AH) Pure Sine Wave LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) battery with built-in inverter and MPPT technology,
- 3 SP-60W monocrystalline solar panels rated at 22.5% efficiency with built-in maximum power point tracking (MPPT) circuitry for a total of 180W solar power,
- EPC-180 Adapter Assembly,
- EPC-180 Hard Case for solar panels,
- Power cord for on grid charging.
The PoweRack 1500 by Aspect Solar is a 1500 Watt pure sine wave off grid power solution. Think of it as a portable version of the Tesla Power Wall.
Power your lights, communication devices, appliances, and so much more. The AspectSolar PoweRack 1500 is the next generation of portable on-and-off grid technology-powerful enough to run 1500 watts of equipment. The PoweRack can be expanded using PoweRack 1500 expansion modules to double your power capacity. It can be connected to the grid and serve as an uninterruptible power supply at home or the office for power outs, or used entirely off grid.
The PoweRack 1500 combines Aspect Solar's advanced long-life LiFePO4 Green Battery technology with a compact and lightweight industrial design, allowing you to take 1500 watt hours of the sun’s energy with you anywhere you go. Recharge the PoweRack 1500 from any source including the EP-60 solar panels. PR-1500 also comes with a detachable 3 conductor cable approximately 6 ft. long for grid charging (120 VAC only).
LED light display indicates when the EP-60 panels are angled to receive optimal sunlight with its adjustable configuration. There is an inline light module that blinks when the solar intensity is marginal and glows with a steady light when the solar intensity is adequate.
PoweRack 1500 may be solar charged simultaneously while powering one or more mobile devices or appliances.
2x USB ports: 5V/2.1A each
2x 12V Car Port: 11V-14.8V, up to 15A (222W max, each)
12V PowerPole Port: 11V-14.8V, up to 25A (370W max)
Pure Sine Wave AC: 2 x 110-120V 10A (1500W continuous,
**For operating devices or combined devices of 1500 watts total, 3000W surge max)
Time to charge:
- AC (built in charger): 8 Hours (15V DC 15A)
- External DC Adapter: 15 hours (15V 8A)
- Car charger: 25 Hours (DC-154, 15V 4A)
- Solar Panel 60 W*: 29 – 58 Hrs (1 x EP-60)
- Solar Panel 120 W*: 15 – 30 Hrs (2 x EP-60)
- Solar Panel 180 W*: 10-20 Hrs (3 x EP-60)
- Solar Panel 300 W*: ~5-6 Hrs Via PowerPole
PowerRack 1500 Features
High-Powered (1,500 watts), Lightweight (62.7 lbs) Portable, Ideal for Solar Power
- 3-5 Times the life of traditional batteries
- 2000 Cycles
- Extremely long shelf-life (great for emergency preparedness!)
- 40%-60% lighter than traditional batteries
- Exceptional Recharge Rate
- Long-Life LiFePO4 Green Battery Technology
- Daisy-Chainable, Uninterruptible Power Supply Functionality (UPS)
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Fast-Charging Technology, One User Interface, Multiple Outputs
- Operating Temperature: -40 degrees F to 140 degrees F
This item is being sold under a product liquidation sale from manufacturer. Returns are limited to 30 days from the date of delivery
PLEASE NOTE: The PoweRack 1500 is considered a HAZMAT item and is restricted to ground shipping only. Therefore, shipments outside the continental U.S. entail a higher cost and longer than average shipping time.
We Also Recommend
Xantrex 50 RJ12-6 Cable f-Freedom Remote Panel Optional [31-6262-00]