GoSun Chill Portable Solar Fridge Cooler with Solar Panel 30W
GoSun Chill - No Ice Needed!
A solar cooler that doesn't need ice. The Chill can keep food cold, frozen, dry, and organized - no ice required.The included PowerBank+ let's you charge devices and power your Chill day and night. This package includes a 30W Folding Solar Panel to charge the Powerbank, so you can remain off-grid while chilling.
GoSun Chill can be powered by multiple power sources, including: Powerbank, AC Adapter, 12 Volt Cord (car port charger), Solar Table, or Flexible Solar Panels. This way, you can access the most convenient power sources when you need it. To charge the Powerbank, plug in the included AC Adapter into any wall socket (100-250VAC) or use one of GoSun's two solar charging options - the Solar Table or Flexible Solar Panel, sold separately.
No ice, no mess.
$400 over-built coolers may fend off grizzly bears, but they still rely on ice that's heavy, takes up space and leaves everything soggy. We haven't found a cooler yet that drives to the store to buy more ice.
Included with package -
- Chill Cooler
- 30W foldable portable solar panel
- AC Adapter | Wall Charger
- User Manual
- Weight: 28lbs
- Dimensions: 23.5" x 19" x 16"
- Cable length: 7 ft
- Capacity: 40L
- Insulation: R-10, Closed cell polyurethane foam
- Compressor: DC Brushless (runs on 12V or 24V), draws 35-45 watts
- Power Output: 230W (full sun)
- Works under clouds and at night
Solar Panel 30W
- Weight: 2.75 lbs
- Dimensions: 28" x 14" (open); 9.65" x 14" (closed)
- Material: Monocrystalline solar panel and water resistant flexible polymer
- Ports: USB 5V 2A x1; DC x1
- 5.5 x 2.1mm DC Coaxial Cable included
We Also Recommend
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh