DC Master 12V to 24V Converter - 3A
Power you can rely on
The required voltage for DC current can vary. Some equipment requires 24 V, while onboard equipment usually requires 12 V. For custom DC current, Mastervolt offers a series of compact and made to measure DC-DC converters for both 12 V and 24 V battery systems that offer stable power with the right current for any connected consumer. There is a wide range of DC Master converters available, including insulated and non-insulated models.
Intelligent DC-DC converters
- Recreational and semi-professional use.
- Easy to install using included mounting bracket, screws and fasteners.
- Smart electronics mean no unnecessary heat generation.
- Continuous output.
- Insulated and non-insulated models available.
- Two minutes of extra power for short power boosts.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
A large benefit of the DC Master models is their two minutes of extra capacity; ideal if you need a short power boost.Complete package DC Master
All DC Master converters are delivered with mounting bracket, screws and fasteners. Owner's Manual (pdf)Brochure (pdf)