MAXSA Solar-Powered Motion-Activated Security Video Camera and Floodlight 16 LED
MAXSA Innovations Off Grid 16 LED Solar Power Video Camera Security Light
This MAXSA Innovations Solar Security Video Camera and Floodlight records up to 4 hours (16GB) of video, day or night. IP44 weatherproof housing makes it ideal for driveways, parking lots, entrances , farms , parks, or trails.
The newest inventory has a software update to ensure continued compatibility with MacOSX El Capitan.
Full motion video camera turns on when motion is detected day or night. Records time and date-stamped video with sound of intruders or anyone coming in or out. Recorded videos can be downloaded, deleted or recorded over. Adjustment dials allow you to adjust the activation time and the time of day the light starts to activate.
At night, 16 super-bright LEDs produce 1100 lumina. Light Color: 6500-7000k (daylight).
Motion detection distance up to 40 feet with a 180 degree view, with a resolution of 480 x 640 pixels and video Speed of 30FPS day and 15FPS night delivering .avi video format.
Features an Amorphous Solar Panel that works even in cloudy conditions to power the internal 3.7V/4.4Ah lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack.
- Records up to 5 hours of video.
- Time-stamped file names make it easy to determine when the video was recorded.
- Records day or night. At night, the light activates as well, 16 super-bright Surface Mount LEDs produce 879 lumens.
- Easy to install and free to operate.
- Access videos by simply plugging the camera into your computer.
- IP-44 weatherproof rating means this light will work in any climate.
We Also Recommend
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh