8W Continuous Power rating with 6 hrs peak sun. 24V 18Ah Battery, 24VDC 20A (unregulated) wire terminal output. Polycarbonate Enclosure.
The RemotePro® series outdoor power systems are designed for applications that require a primary off-grid power source to run various electronics.
Choose from 4 variations of this system:
- 24V 18Ah Battery, 24VDC 20A (No PoE)
- 12V 36Ah Battery, 12VDC 20A (No PoE)
- 12V 36Ah Battery, 12VDC 18W and 24V 30W PoE output
- 12V 36Ah Battery, 12VDC 18W and 48V 30W PoE output
This system includes:
- Complete Remote Power Solution for Off-Grid operation
- Weatherproof, UV resistant, outdoor enclosures
- Enclosures can be Wall or Pole Mounted
- High Performance Valve Regulated Sealed Lead Acid Batteries
- Advanced battery charge controller protects against overcharge and over discharge
The sealed and weatherproof Polycarbonate enclosures hold up to four 12V 9AH batteries. The enclosures are hinged and gasket sealed. They can accept a padlock of tamper seal.
The enclosures can be mounted to a wall or pole with the included mounting bracket system.
The high quality polycrystalline solar panel deliver between 14-18% efficiency and have a 25 year power output guarantee. The 30W solar panels can be mounted to a 51mm to 101mm (2" to 4") diameter pole or alternately to a wall with the included bracket kit.
Features include an advanced battery charge controller to protect against over-charging or over-discharging of the valve regulated sealed lead acid batteries. Most of the RPPL systems include a controller with built in POE inserter and DCDC converter to supply 24V or 48V POE from the 12V or 24V battery system. Enclosures have multiple ports for CAT5/6 cable, antenna cables/connectors or other cabling. They are vented to prevent residual buildup of hydrogen gas.
Batteries are an Advance Glass Matt (AGM) type which have good all temperature performance.
RPPL RemotePro Spec Sheet
RPPL Quick Install Guide