Solarland USA SLP120F-12SUSB 120W Portable Solar Charger is an excellent choice for 1-2 battery systems where energy demand is moderate. 12V Nominal system voltage, 17.2V max with 6.96A max. Included in the kit is the 3 stage PMW solar charge controller with USB port, model SLC-NR1012UH.
This portable solar panel charge kit has a new solar controller bypass option that allows you to use several units together when more power is needed or when additional batteries are used.
No installation required. Just take it out, point it at the sun using its adjustable angle stand and telescopic legs, and you're ready to go. This kit connects to your RV with included battery clamps/wires or directly power your 12V appliances using the included cigarette lighter adapter. When you're ready to get back on the road, just fold the kit closed and store it in the included carrying case.
The Portable Solar Charge Kit comes complete with:
- 2 x SLP060-12U Solar Panels, hinged and wired in parallel, (60W each) with straps and durable aluminum adjustable legs for angling the panels in the sun,
- 1 x carrying case for safe transportation and storage,
- 1 x SLC-NR1210UH 12V 10A PWM Solar Charge Controller w/ USB Port,
- 1 x Battery Clamp and ring terminal set,
- 1 x Carry handle and locking fastener for easy handling,
- 1 x 16.4' cable extension, and
- 1 x Auxiliary connector for autos
WARNING: This product contains lead and other chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and reproductive harm.