Solarland USA SLP130F-12S 130W Portable Solar Charger is an excellent choice for 1-2 battery systems where energy demand is moderate. 12V Nominal system voltage, 17.2V max with 7.56A max power. Included with this kit is a built-in PWM solar charge controller, adjustable legs, and aluminum carry case.
This portable solar panel charge kit has a new solar controller bypass option that allows you to use several units together when more power is needed or when additional batteries are used.
No installation required. Just take it out, point it at the sun using its adjustable angle stand and telescopic legs, and you're ready to go. This kit connects to your RV with included battery clamps/wires or directly power your 12V appliances using the included cigarette lighter adapter kit. When you're ready to get back on the road, just fold the kit closed and store it in the included carrying case.
The Portable Solar Charge Kit comes complete with:
- 2 x SLP065-12U Solar Panels, hinged and wired in parallel, (65W each) with straps and durable aluminum adjustable legs for angling the panels in the sun,
- 1 x carrying case for safe transportation and storage,
- 1 x SLC-NR1210UH 12V 10A PWM Solar Charge Controller w/ USB Port,
- 1 x Battery Clamp and ring terminal set,
- 1 x Carry handle and locking fastener for easy handling,
- 1 x 16.4' cable extension, and
- 1 x Auxiliary connector for autos
WARNING: This product contains lead and other chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects and reproductive harm.