The all-inclusive off grid solar power bundle combines all of the industry's leading solar + storage components into a single, comprehensive and convenient guess-free package. Top of the line Canadian Solar 305W panels (x6), MidNite Solar components, and Humless 6.5kWh Portable Power Station. Includes all you need combiner box, rail mount breaker, T4 cables, surge protection, and strain relief/locknut assemblies to execute installation.
1830W Solar Power Bundle Includes:
- HUMLESS 6.5KWH SOLAR POWER STATION
- x6 Canadian Solar 305W Monocrystalline Solar Panels
- MIDNITE SOLAR MNPV3 COMBINER BOX
- x2 T4 30' CONNECTOR EXTENSION CABLE #10 AWG (2 strings of 3 panels per string)
- x2 MIDNITE SOLAR 20 AMP DIN RAIL MOUNT BREAKER
- X2 1/2 INCH SINGLE HOLE STRAIN RELIEF WITH LOCK NUT
- X2 1/2 INCH 2 HOLE STRAIN RELIEF WITH LOCK NUT
- MIDNITE SOLAR SURGE PROTECTION DEVICE 300VDC AND 120/240 VAC
HUMLESS 6.5KWH PORTABLE SOLAR POWER STATION
The Humless Home 6.5 provides enough energy storage to power a tiny home or off grid cabin consistently when paired with solar and/or wind energy. The Home 6.5 features a 3kW inverter, built-in MPPT charge controller, battery management system, remote monitoring, and LCD monitoring touch screen display. The Humless Home series has the ability to incorporate net metering, has software for peak load shifting, and is fully ready for grid tie backup, solar or wind charging. The system maximum PV (photovoltaic) input is 3000w.
NOTE: The HUMLESS 6.5kWh Portable Power Station is rated for indoor installations. The state-of-the-art lithium batteries store more power, last longer and are more resilient than any batteries of the past. Completely safe indoors. The unit can be purchased separately.
Dimensions: 30.7" x 13.7" x 35.8"
Weight: 353 lbs
2,500 + cycles
3000w (4500 peak output)
Humless Home 6.5kWh Specs Sheet
Canadian Solar Panels
Canadian Solar‘s new SuperPower modules with Mono-PERC cells and KuMax split-cell modules significantly improve efficiency and reliability. The innovative technology offers superior low irradiance performance in the morning, in the evening and on cloudy days, increasing the energy output of the module and the overall yield of the solar system. KuMax split-cell solar panels also perform better in shade than standard solar panels, due to lower power losses in the cell connection.
- High panel efficiency up to 18.63%
- Positive power tolerance: 0 ~ +5W
- Anti-reflective with self-cleaning surface
- High performance at low light conditions
- High energy yield at low temperature conditions
- UL certified, California CEC listed, IEC Certified (including salt mist IEC 61701)
- 10 year product warranty on materials/workmanship and 25 year linear power output warranty
MIDNITE SOLAR MNPV COMBINER BOX (MNPV3)
The second most popular PV combiner in North America!
Please Note: These combiner boxes do not come with breakers - the picture is for demonstrative purposes only.
Includes a 60 amp plus bus bar, 6 position PV negative bus bar and a 6 position ground bus bar. Breakers/fuse holders sold separately. Gray aluminum type 3R rainproof enclosure with deadfront, will accept three 150VDC (MNEPV) breakers or two 600 VDC fuse holders.
Punch out tabs on the plastic deadfront make for a clean installation using circuit breakers. An included vsnap in adapter makes for a professional looking installation when installing fuse holders. A single 300VDC breaker from 7 to 50 amps may be installed as a disconnect (no combining busbar). The enclosure may be mounted to a pole or wall indoors or out.
- Din rail to accommodate up to three 150 VDC breakers
- 6 position PV negative bus bar
- 6 position ground bus bar
- 60 Amp Plus bus bar
- Gray aluminum rainproof enclosure
- Dimensions: 11"H x 5 "W x 4 "D
MIDNITE SOLAR SURGE PROTECTION DEVICE 300VDC AND 120/240 VAC
The MidNite Solar Surge Protective Device (MNSPD) is a Type 2 device per UL1449 rev3, designed for indoor and outdoor (NEMA 4X) applications. Newly engineered for DC electric systems provides protection to service panels, load centers or where the SPD is directly connected to the electronic device requiring protection. This 300V DC model is ideal for off grid PV combiners and 120/240 VAC circuits.
MIDNITE SOLAR 20 AMP DIN RAIL MOUNT BREAKER
These breakers are rated to break the full rated load at the rated voltage repeatedly (when mounted in a Midnite Solar enclosure), with NO DAMAGE. Always use a properly sized breaker for disconnecting. The breakers have been evaluated by ETL to 150VDC and are listed for US and Canada. All of the NRTL listings apply also, making them suitable for the solar industry.
- Environmental Rating - Type 1 (Indoor)
- DC Voltage Rating - 150VDC
- Wire Size Range - 14 to 6 AWG
- Width - .51 in (13mm)
- Number of poles - 1
- 10,000 AIC