UPSPro 120W 1200VA, 12VDC Reg Out, 120/240VAC Input, 12V 104Ah GEL AGM
The Tycon UPSPro® series outdoor enclosures are designed for applications that require a backup power source in order to maintain uninterrupted power to sensitive equipment. The enclosure is powered by directly connecting to a 120/240VAC power source. Solar ready.
- 1200VA Capacity with 104Ah GEL AGM 24 hour battery backup @ 40W load or 12 hours @80W load, OR
- 2400VA Capacity with 208Ah GEL AGM 24hour battery backup @ 80W load or 10 hours @120W load
- Protects sensitive electronics from damaging power line surges
- Provides 24hour battery backup @ 40W load or 12 hours @80W load
- Direct AC input connection
- Max 120W Load Output
Any connected equipment operates from battery power so it is isolated from damaging power line surges. The batteries are continuously charged via the advanced smart battery charger. The charge controller has a regulated output. The load will be turned off when the battery voltage gets too low, protecting the batteries from over-discharge. Switching from grid to battery power and back is seamless and automatic and will not affect the connected equipment.
The unit is complete with steel enclosure with pole/wall mount bracket, batteries, charge controller and cabling. There is a generous amount of space reserved inside the enclosures for customer electronics such as controllers, wireless AP or CPE cards, sensors, inverters, etc.
The UPSPro system is compatible with Tycon's TPSK solar kits and Wind Turbines if a customer wants to add alternate power sources to extend backup times.
UPS ST Spec Sheet
UPS ST Quick Install Guide