Convenient Dual Battery Bank Charging
Xantrex digital echocharge (part#82-0123-01) is designed to charge auxiliary or starting batteries from an inverter/charger or other charging source with limited voltage drop. The Xantrex echocharge detects when the house battery bank is being charged and directs a portion of the charge current to auxiliary or starting batteries. The maximum charger current offered by echocharge is limited to 15 amps.
- 15 A maximum charge current
- Automatically adjusts for 12 or 24 volt battery banks (both battery banks must be the same DC voltage and battery type)
- Automatically switches on/off without affecting the in-house battery bank or over-charging
- Utilizes excess current from the primary charging source
- Built-in thermal and over-current circuits
- Reverse polarity protection
- Easy three wire installation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diisononly Phthalate (DINP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)Owner's Manual (pdf)
- Amps - Output: 15A
- Voltage - Charger Input: 12V
- Voltage - Output (Volts): 12/24V
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W x 10"L WT: 1.2 lbs
- UPC: 647912105722